Sunday, January 1, 2012

Off The Mark...

Yeah, I am off the mark for 2012. It's been quite a long since I posted something. Actually I don't find time to do so. Rather, I don't feel like using internet socially. Cut this crap!

So, the new year has started off. In a way, I'm happy. In a way I'm sad. Happy for I'm doing something constructive these days with my life. Sad for I don't have anyone to share my heart with. I want to talk to someone desperately. I want to spill my feelings before they get saturated just like me myself is getting exhausted. Hope this work flow takes me through and leads me to where I want to. Catch being, I do not necessarily know what the end target is! Big deal, who knows the big plan anyway. 'HE' must have something in store for me. Something nice, something nasty!


Let me reproduce the lines I read somewhere:


The new years come, the old years go,
We know we dream, we dream we know.


We rise up laughing with the light,
We lie down weeping with the night.


We hug the world until it stings,
We curse it then and sigh for the wings.


We live, we love, we woo, we wed,
We wreathe our prides, we sheet our dead.


We laugh, we weep, we hope, we fear,
And that's the burden of a year.


Here's wishing you all a fantastic New Year.


God bless. Keep smiling.

Source- Harish Sir's blog. Bhavnaao ko samjho.

No comments:

Post a Comment