Thursday, August 4, 2011

Likes/Dislikes

My tweeting capacity for the hour has exceeded the limits and I'm just getting bored sitting here and waiting for my results and doing nothing. So I thought of jotting down few likes and dislikes of my own. Check it out if you are interested. :)
I like
Tea [Masala/Balcony Chai]
Intelligence
Simplicity
Wine Colour
Good Movies [Offbeat though]
Kishore Da songs [well it's his Birth Anniversary today too :)]
Shrikhand
Denims
Stripe-shirts
Spending time with kids
Smell of wet soil after first rains
Smell of petrol/cigi
Bearded men
Maggie
Unpredictability
Poetry [In other words, Gulzar!]
Deserved appreciation
Music
Aristocracy
Articulacy
Giving surprises
The smell of smoke
Honest laughters
Chess
Thoughtfulness
Clicking pictures
Bikes
MY cellphone
Creative advertisements
Domino’s cheese burst
The ability to sing well [coz I can't]
Paneer delicacies
Cheese [I can eat the entire cheese manufacturing plant of Amul alone!]
Being imperfect
Comfort [on my toilet seat]
Reading [on my toilet seat again!]
Good sense of humour [skewing towards Sarcasm though and not the cheap/vulgar one]
Travelling
Money
SRK
The smell of alcohol
Walking [on treadmill]
The fact that I don't have friends
To exist. [because you imagine I do!]


I dislike
Wet slippers
Haphazard colour combinations [especially the styling of 90s]
Over answerability
Bizarre nailpaints
Attention seekers
Artificiality
Absence of originality/mind
Forced rhymes
Insults
Improperly cooked food
Crowd
Uncomfortable clothes
Bad language
Dumbness
Mismanagement
Poor grammar
Egoists
Extraordinarily good looking men [they make me jealous!]
Ostentation [PDA as Niku puts it!]
Being misunderstood
Absence of logic [This is what my cousin Harsh excels at!]
Lack of etiquette
Negativity
Boring people
Intrusion
AND ABOVE ALL-
Me, My, Myself

No comments:

Post a Comment