Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Naughty Student!!

A female teacher who all the class addresses as madam was havin a problem wit a boy in her class in 3rd grade. The boy said "Madam, i shd be in 4th grade, i'm smarter than my sister and she's in 4th grade". The Madam(teacher) had heard enough of d complain and took d boy 2 d principal's office. She explained evryfng 2 d principal who decided 2 test d boy wit sum questns that a 4th grade should know.

Principal: What is 3+3
Boy: 6
Principal: 6+6
Boy: 12

And so on,the principal asked d boy all questns and d boy got them right.The principal then told d Madam 2 send d boy to 4th grade. Madam decided 2 ask her questns and d principal agreed.

Madam: What does a cow have 4 of,that i've only 2 of
Boy: Legs

Madam: What is in ur pants that you've but i dnt have
Boy: pockets

Madam: What starts wit a C and ends wit T, is hairy, oval, delicious and contains thin whitish liquid
Boy: Coconut

Madam: What goes in hard and pink then comes out soft and sticky
The principal's eyes open really wide,bt b4 he could stop d answer, the boy was takin charge
Boy: Bubble gum

Madam: You stick ur poles inside me. You tie me down 2 get me up, I get wet b4 u do
Boy: Tent

The principal was lookin restless

Madam: A finger goes in me. You fiddle wit me wen u're bored. The best man always has me 1st
Boy: Weddin ring

Madam: I come in many sizes. Wen i'm nt well, i drip. Wen u blow me,you feel gud
Boy: Nose

Madam: I've a stiff shaft. My tip penetrates,I come wit a quiver
Boy: Arrow

Madam: What starts wit 'F' and ends wit a 'K' and if u dnt get it, u've 2 use ur hand
Boy: Fork

Madam: What is it that all men ve,it's longer in sum men than others,the Pope doesn't use his and a man gives it 2 his wife after marriage
Boy: surname

Madam: What part of d man has no bone but has muscles wit a lot of veins like pumpin and is responsible 4 makin luv
Boy: Heart

The principal breathed a sigh of relief and said 2 d Madam 'Send the boy 2 d University,I got the last ten questions wrong!!!;)

No comments:

Post a Comment