Wednesday, July 27, 2011

She destroyed my golf passion

Saturday morning I got up early, dressed quietly, grabbed my golf bag, tried not to wake my wife, sneaked quietly into garage & proceeded to back out into....a torrential rain ! Wind was blowing at 50 mph.

I pulled back into the garage, turned on the radio & discovered that the weather would b bad through out d day.

Disappointed I went back into the house,quietly undressed, and sneaked back into bed.

There I cuddled up to my wife's back& whispered: 'The weather out there is terrible.'
My beautiful and loving wife replied: I know... and can you believe my stupid husband is out there playing golf in that terrible weather !'
I still don't know to this day if she was joking, but I have stopped playing golf !!=)) :D :)

No comments:

Post a Comment